Friday, November 9, 2007

Signature of the Week #1

For those who are unaware, my wife, sugarpoultry, runs an avatar and sig shop on Smash World Forums. She pumps out so many sigs during the week that I decided to start showing off her greatest creations. This week's lucky winner is Gimpyfish!


The artistic style is amazing. Bowser and Bowser Jr. naturally make a great pair. The scripture up top is a nice touch as well. I like seeing it around the forums.

This award will never replace Friday's normal blog post. Be sure to read today's post: From Melee to Brawl!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the advertisement. Everybody is welcome to my sig shop. Also, I have a sig shop on www.zeldauniverse.net if you happen to be on there as well. It is a lot lower traffic than SWF.

Anonymous said...

Holy schnitzel, that's an amazing banner! ^_^